The Serious Integrated Modules are a complete graphic/touch panel system perfect for OEM design teams, custom design shops, and hobbyists looking for rapid prototyping and even production deployment:
- Production-ready: cost effective as an off-the-shelf system element
- Indoor and outdoor product capable: full -40°C to +85°C functionality except touch screen -10°C to +60°C
- Module touch/display size options of 3.2? QVGA 320×240 TFT to 10.0? WVGA 800×480 TFT
- Simple board-to-board or ribbon connection to your existing design through USB, I2C, SPI, or serial
- 32-bit Microcontroller engine for fast, responsive user interfaces
- 4.5MB onboard FLASH memory for ample image, program, and data storage
- Project slipping?
- Can’t find a viable LCD panel?
- Which hardware will have a viable software solution?
- Need something to show marketing right now?
Leverage our expertise for your success:
We can help you deliver a look-and-feel prototype in a surprisingly short time frame. Great for winning that project bid, showing marketing what is possible, or previewing your future product to customers.
We can customize our board-level products or help combine your system with ours into a single platform.
From board support packages, including RTOS and OS bring-up and drivers, to complete customized user interface software, our software team can augment your expertise to get through the initial challenges of a new platform quickly.
Graphics and UI Design
Our graphic artists and human interface specialists can help translate your product features and brand image into a viable and world-class user interface experience for your customers. Leverage our expert engineering and marketing team to translate your vision of a new interface for your products into reality – quickly.
- Serious Human Interface Platform (SHIP) Rapid GUI Development and Deployment System
- SIM102 3.2" QVGA 320 x 240
- SIM110 3.0" WQVGA 400 x 240 with Renesas RX631/RX63N
- SIM205 4.3" WQVGA 480 x 272 with Renesas RX621
- SIM225 4.3" WQVGA 480 x 272 with Renesas RX631/RX63N
- SIM5356 7.0" WVGA 800 x 480 with Renesas SH2 MCU
- SIM8xx 10.0" WVGA 800 x 480 with Renesas SH2 MCU
- Artesyn Embedded Technologies
- BCM Advanced Research
- DNA Group
- Everspin Technologies
- Halo Electronics
- Lattice Semiconductor
- Okaya Electric America
- Redpine Signals
- Renesas Electronics America
- RF360 A Qualcomm - TDK Joint Venture
- Serious Integrated